Last updated 25 May 2018
Fundageo Consulting & Services Ltd, a Limited Partnership company, registered with the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales under the number: 10155290, having its registered office at The Linen Hall – Suite 314, 162-168 Regent Street, W1B 5TG London – United Kingdom
Director of Publications
Mr. Jean-Christophe Lega, Managing Director of Fundageo Consulting & Services
Fundageo Consulting & Services
Fundageo Consulting & Services
Amazon Sarl, One Kilmainham Square, Inchicore Road, Dublin, 8, Ireland
The Fundageo website can be accessed via the URL www.fundageo.com. The websiteis a bilingual website (in French and English) whose purpose is to provide its users a deeper knowledge on Fundageo, its activities and affiliates.
Thiswebsiteis intended for a large audience.
The French translation is provided for information purposes only. In the event of disputes, the English version shall prevail.
Third parties, such as social networks that you use in connection with our Sites may also collect, use, and share information about you. This Policy does not cover such third parties or their services and we do not take any responsibility for how such third parties may use any information they collect. For information about third-party privacy practices, please consult with them directly.
FCS takes commercially-reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
For the sake of clarity, personal data are defined as information that identifies the user as an individual or is capable of doing so (“Personal Data”).
The Personal Data gather all the data that concern you as a natural person or a company that you communicate voluntarily to the Sitethrough the various headings proposed categories of data potentially treated:
- Name and first name,
- Date and place of birth,
- Business name,
- Professional activity,
- Country of residence,
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number,
- The postal address.
Consistent with the services we might provide, we may collect your information in connection with inquiries on or about our Sitesthat link to this Policy. We therefore may use your information to respond to and fulfil your requests, operate and market our Sites, comply with applicable law, as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
The Personal Data that the user communicates on the Siteare collected, processed and stored by FCS for a period which does not exceed the necessary duration for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sitesusing certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
FCS performs statistics on the use of its Sitesfrom the access history. These statistics are based on the processing of the IP addresses, the date of the visit, the duration of the connection, the profile of the visitor, and the indication of the page visited. In particular, they aim is to improve the services offered in the framework of its activity. With the exception of those who allow or facilitate the communication or provision of an online service on their express request, you may oppose the implementation of the automated data collection methods used by FCS for statistical purposes, for example by configuring, your computer as follows (or as instructed by your ISP):
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0:
- Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”,
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab
- Select the desired level using the cursor or click on the “Advanced” button to customize your management of cookies.
Our Sitesare designed for persons aged above 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you learn that your child has provided us with their information without your consent and he or she is under 16, please let us know at laura.sacchiero@fundageo so we may remove it from our systems.
We do not share information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
– We may share information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners in Europe only, to the extent necessary for managing our business related to our Sitesand services.
– We may share information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who perform functions on our behalf. We do not authorize these third parties to use your information for purposes other than for which it has been provided anddo not authorize these third parties to disclose that information to unauthorized parties. We require these third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorized access or processing.
– We may disclose your information to regulatory authorities, courts, government agencies and other third parties where we believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of FCS or others, or to respond to emergencies.
– We may disclose or transfer your information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding.
– We may share aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by our Sites. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties in our discretion.
– We may otherwise share your information as directed by you or subject to your consent.
Nonetheless and despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that transmissions of your information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by FCS or our third-party service providers. Except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited due to applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control, or in case of interruption of the Sitefor technical maintenance or updating of published information, in case of temporary impossibility of access to pages and online services (and/or related websites) due to technical problems, regardless of origin and source.
You play an important role in keeping your information secure. You should not share your information with anyone. If we receive instructions from you or someone acting on your behalf with appropriate documentation, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please contact us immediately at the following email address: email@example.com
Except to the extent limited by applicable law, we reserve the right to update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices by prominently posting notice of the update on our Sites, and as required, obtaining your consent. Any updates will become effective immediately after posting the updates to this Policy and apply to all information collected about you, or where required, upon your consent. You agree that you will review this Policy periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the last updated date above. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Policy, but accepting this Policy, as modified, is required for you to continue using our Sites. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any modified version of this Policy, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of our Sites.
If we make any changes to this Policy that materially impacts previously collected information about you, we will obtain your prior express consent.
In accordance with the applicable law, you have the right to access, interrogate, ask for the modification, rectification and permanent opposition to the information that could identify you.
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by attaching your copy of your identity document to your application.
By mail: Fundageo Consulting & Services – Data Protection Office – The Linen Hall, Suite 314 – 162-168 Regent Street – W1B 5TG London – United Kingdom
Subject: Data Protection Officer
All the elements constituting the Sites(texts, graphics, software, photographs, images, sounds, plans, logos, trademarks, creations and various protected works, databases, etc.) and the Sitesitself are protected by the English and International Legislation on Copyright and Related Rights (the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of 9 September 1886 and subsequent amendments).
These elements are the exclusive property of FCS or its affiliates, except for items made by agents outside FCS who have not transferred their copyrights. Consequently, any user who comes to consult the Sitesand use its services, agrees notably not to:
- Integrate all or part of the content of the Sitesinto a third-party website, for commercial or non-commercial purposes,
- Copy the information to media of any kind allowing to reconstitute all or part of the original files. Any unauthorized use of elements of the Siteswill result in a violation of copyrights and constitutes an infringement. It may also result in a violation of image rights, rights of persons or any other rights and regulations in force. It may therefore engage in civil and/or criminal liability for its author.
We reserve the right to seize all legal remedies against persons who have not complied with the prohibitions contained in this article.
I have read and accepted the privacy notices and the Policy of the Sites.